New dependable companions!
The new compact power units from DARDA – with three different types of drives – offer the right solution for the most diverse requirements and demands. The previous series has been completely modified and enhanced. The units are equipped with the latest technology and feature convenient and productive details.
All rock and concrete splitters as well as the combi-shears from DARDA can be combined with any of the three available power units.
FOR SALES ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
New Zealand Agent
Internal Combustion Engine Power Unit
- Max. 0.7 Mpa (7 bar) air consumption 47-1195m³/h
- Service unit comprises compressed air filter and oil mist lubricator
- robust air motor
- Ballvalve with DN 20 claw coupling
Electric Motor Power Units
- Gasoline E10 leadfree, 91 octane (ROZ)
- Honda gasoline motor (professional)
- Complide risk, CARB/EPA Norm
- In terminant operation in altitude above 1500m the carburetor can be easily modified
Compressed Air Driven Power Units
- 400V, 50Hz, 2.5 amp, 1.1kW, OR
- 220V, 50Hz, 6.5 amp, 1.5kW
- Motor protection (Thermal overload protector)
- Undervoltage trip (after a power outage, the motor does not start on its own)
- Power plug with phase switch (for changing rotational direction)
- Suitable for indoor use